Car Care Tips
Improve Your Car's Gas Mileage
- Keep your tire pressure at the proper levels. Correct tire pressure is crucial to fuel efficiency
- Extra weight in your vehicle will lower fuel milage.
- Don't throttle the gas or brake pedal! Sudden starts or stops use more gas than gradual changes in speed.
- Don't idle for too long. Turn off the engine if you anticipate a lengthy wait.
- Use cruise control. Maintaining a constant speed is ideal for improving your gas mileage.
Servicing Your Car
- Replace the spark plugs in your engine regularly. The air and fuel mixture will burn cleaner and more efficiently.
- Use high-quality or synthetic motor oil to help reduce friction.
- Check your oil regularly! Low oil makes your engine work harder.
- Change your filters. Dirty filters can increase the amount of fuel your car uses.
- Keep tires properly inflated and aligned. Check regularly to ensure your tires are fully inflated and your alignment is good.
- Get regular engine tune-ups and car maintenance checks.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
2nd Saturday of the month
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
1525 Route 33